ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PORTLAND NIGHT MARKET
Upcoming 2021 Events
February 5 + 6
April 16 + 17
June 25 + 26
175+ of Portland's best vendors celebrating local food, culture, music, drinks and retail.
The Portland Night Market showcases many unique businesses that call Portland home. Blending food, culture, music, drinks and retail together for an adventurous evening in the Central Eastside. Come meet some of Portland's best makers and creators! The Portland Night Market is a quarterly event and open to all ages.
Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic the County and State have issued many new guidelines for events to follow.
- Your online ticket will provide you a time slot. Please show up and depart on time.
- All attendees must wear a face covering at event. You may only take your face covering off when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- 250 attendees at the event, at one time, to allow vendors and attendees a safe distance. This is a mandatory State rule, not something we made up. We understand this arbitrary rule may seem ridiculous but like we said, we don't make the rules, we just follow them. Due to this new rule we will not be able to have the large number of vendors we have had at past events. We vendor list will range from 60-100 vendors.
- Please give other attendees, staff, and vendors 6 feet of space unless a physical barrier is present.
- Please be patient, this is new for all of us. Things will take longer and we're trying our best. If you're not able to be understanding and compassionate please do not attend.
- Please dress warmly. We will have many doors and windows open to keep the air circulating inside the building.
- While at the event please avoid touching your face with unwashed hands. Please frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use the available hand sanitizer.
- If you're feeling sick, please stay home.
Parking in the Central Eastside is limited. We strongly suggest taking transit, riding your bike if you are able, carpooling, taking an e-scooter, or using Lyft. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet bus lines 2, 6, 10, 12, 14, 15, 19, 20, and 30 all take you within walking distance of the Portland Night Market. TriMet Bus line 15 is the closest bus to the event, please exit at the Morrison Bridge exit and take the stairs down to Water Avenue and walk one block over to Alder Street.
Visitor street parking is available for two hour increments in the district. If you do plan to drive there are several pay to park lots available in the district. One pay to park lot is located at the corner of SE 3rd Avenue and Alder. Another pay to park lot is located at SE 3rd Avenue and Morrison Street.
We have worked hard to transform a 100+ year old Produce Row warehouse in to a space that is accessible to people of all abilities. Both the tented beer garden and first floor of the warehouse are ADA accessible. If you are at the event and need aid please ask a staff or security member for Phil or Emma.
The Portland Night Market has been a free event since our inception in 2015. Unfortunately with the current Covid-19 regulations we have had to substantially change our event. With changes like permit costs for increase outdoor space and security to safely monitor it, increased sanitation, PPE for guests and staff, limiting guests at one time to provide a space and a safe environment and reworking our layout we must charge a door fee to cover these costs. In addition State regulations require that we ticket the event in advance. Tickets are available online at eventbrite for $12 for Friday and Saturday evenings and $6 for Sunday in the daytime. We do plan to return the market to a free event once the current circumstances change. Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
All attendees 21+ are required to show valid ID to receive a wristband or stamp to purchase or consume alcohol.
The Portland Night Market is rain or shine so please dress accordingly!
Due to the limited space of our venue only service animals will be allow.
THESE ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
Sorry no Pets, except service animals. No backpacks or suitcases. No outside food or beverages. No illegal substances. No smoking. No Vape pens. No weapons.
This is a community created and volunteer organized event, please be respectful of all those who have donated their time to make the Portland Night Market a great community focused event!
WANT TO VOLUNTEER OR BECOME A VENDOR
Applications for 2021 events are on the application tab. Please email Emma at to learn more about becoming a sponsor or volunteer opportunities.